|Key Feature Ratings|
|Range of Markets:|| |
|Withdrawal Speed:|| |
|Mobile Compatibility:|| |
|Free Bets:|| |
Get live updates with stats and betting tips from your own personal tipster
A low minimum withdrawal limit of just £10 and £10 minimum deposit
Big bet boosts giving you a chance to win up to 77% more on certain markets
Karamba Review - Summary
¡Ay Karamba! Known predominantly for their fantastic and flamboyant online casino, Karamba entered the sportsbook world in 2017 and they aren’t doing things by half-measures. You’ll see why below…
- 17-hour customer support via live chat, telephone and e-mail plus FAQs
- Bet £10, Get a £10 free bet welcome offer for new customers
- £10 minimum withdrawal and £10 minimum deposit
- More than 30 sports to bet on plus specials
At Karamba you’ll be welcomed through the door with a free £10 bet when you wager £10.
The welcome offer is available to new customers from the UK. The free bet can only be used on a coupon with total odds of 1.80 (4/5) or higher.
The free bet must be used at Karamba within 14 days of being credited to your account. Karamba reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any free bet bonus not used within the allotted time period.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The minimum single deposit and withdrawal is £10 and there is no maximum withdrawal.
You can deposit and withdraw payments via the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bank Transfer, Cheque, ECO Card, Neteller, Skrill and iBanq.
To say Karamba aren’t at all known as a sportsbook powerhouse, they don’t half offer some great extra features and bonuses.
Along with having a really great interface for in-play betting along with offering the now-standard cash out, Karamba also offer a few quirky little features called KaramBOT, KaramBOOST and Fast Markets (this one doesn’t sound quite as fun as the other two). Here’s what they actually mean:
- KaramBOT – Now I love this. KaramBOT works like an automated tipster giving you live recommendations as what to bet on next whilst providing you with statistics to back up their claim. It’s a really impressive and unique feature
- KaramBOOST – KaramBOOST basically is another word for acca boost as it gives you the chance to win up to 77% more on accumulators with four or more selections
- Fast Markets – Fast Markets gives you the potential to bet on an event to happen within the next 5 minutes, be that a goal, a corner, a penalty, a throw-in, a goal kick, or a free kick. The odds are really great for these markets, as you probably would expect.
I have to say I’m really surprised by Karamba. A lot of casino-first sites often have sportsbooks as an afterthought and put very little effort into making them decent. But not these guys, no, no, no.
Karamba have created a sportsbook that rivals anything out there, and I really mean that. Not only do they offer a crazy amount of markets across a whole host of sports, but they also do a fantastic job at offering great, unique features which makes them stand out from a very saturated crowd.
And then when it comes to user experience, payment methods, and customer support, Karamba use all their know-how from their online casino to nail everything across the board.
Karamba sportsbook, what a marvel.
Author: Tom Mortimer
Tom is the editor at Betting Circle and has been creating online content for over 10 years. Tom mainly writes about sport and gambling, but every now and then also delves into fleshier subjects like politics and psychology. When he was 18 he created HungarianFootball.com and over the last few years he's written on a freelance basis for ESPN, WorldSoccer, Goal.com, among many others.